These Crochet Easy One-Piece Slippers are perfect for keeping your feet cozy and warm around the house. With a simple yet stylish design, they make for a great beginner-friendly project. The best part? They’re made in one piece, so there’s minimal sewing involved! Get your favorite yarn and crochet hook ready to create these comfy slippers in no time.
- Worsted weight yarn in your preferred color (approximately 150-200 yards)
- Crochet hook (size G/4.0mm or size needed to achieve gauge)
- Yarn needle
Gauge: 16 stitches and 14 rows = 4 inches in single crochet
Size: This pattern is written for one size, typically fitting adult women’s shoe sizes 6-9. However, you can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size or adding more rows.
Note: These slippers are worked in one continuous piece, starting from the toe and working towards the heel.
- Start with a magic ring (adjustable ring) or chain 4 and join to form a ring.
- Round 1: Work 6 single crochet (sc) stitches into the ring. Join with a slip stitch (sl st) to the first sc. (6 stitches)
Foot: 3. Round 2: Ch 1 (does not count as a stitch here and throughout), 2 sc in each stitch around. Join with a sl st. (12 stitches)
- Round 3: Ch 1, 1 sc in the next stitch, 2 sc in the following stitch – repeat around. Join with a sl st. (18 stitches)
- Round 4: Ch 1, 1 sc in each of the next 2 stitches, 2 sc in the following stitch – repeat around. Join with a sl st. (24 stitches)
- Rounds 5-10: Ch 1, 1 sc in each stitch around. Join with a sl st. (24 stitches)
Heel: 7. Now we’ll begin shaping the heel. Ch 1, sc in the next 10 stitches. Leave the remaining 14 stitches unworked. (10 stitches)
- Rounds 11-14: Ch 1, sc in each stitch around. Join with a sl st. (10 stitches)
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
Finishing: Repeat the entire pattern to make the second slipper.
To add extra grip to the soles of your slippers, you can sew on non-slip grip pads or use fabric paint.
These Crochet Easy One-Piece Slippers are a quick and satisfying project, perfect for gifting or keeping your feet warm during chilly days. Customize them by experimenting with different yarn colors and embellishments to make them uniquely yours. Enjoy your cozy new slippers!
Remember, this is a basic pattern, and you’re encouraged to modify and embellish it to your liking. Happy crocheting.