Who we are
Our website address is https://blog.crochetic.com, and its sub-domains, including https://blog.crochetic.com
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only legally use the information we collect about you (under the Data Protection Act 1998).
Collection of the Information & Purpose:
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us (provided below). If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct them promptly.
The personal information will be held securely under our internal security policy and the law.
Embedded content from other websites may appear in articles on this site. Data may be collected about you, and cookies may be used to track your interactions with this embedded content. The embedding website can track your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account. It’s always a safe idea to exercise caution when sharing personal information online, even if the website seems trustworthy.
Rights You Have Over Your Data:
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. You can request a copy of the information we hold about you by contacting us.
- You have the right to have your data erased. You can request that we erase your data by contacting us.
- You have the right to have your data rectified. You can request that we rectify your data by contacting us.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your data. You can object to our processing of your data by contacting us.
- You have the right to data portability. You can request that we provide your data to you in a format you can use to port your data to another service by contacting us.
Use of Technology and Tracking:
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us. [email protected]
Who Do We Share Your Data With:
We may share your data with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. We may also share your data with our affiliates and business partners. We may also share your data as required or permitted by law in response to a subpoena or similar legal request.
Retention of Your Data:
Where is Your Data Sent:
We may send your data to third-party service providers in the United States and other jurisdictions. Using our Services, you consent to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.