Great for Crochet Men’s Scarf and Blankets – Free Pattern
This simple crochet pattern is great for making a scarf or blanket for men. It is easy to follow and can be customized to any size or color.
- Worsted weight yarn in your desired color (about 200-300 yards for a scarf, or 500-700 yards for a blanket)
- Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Chain 15 stitches.
- Single crochet in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across.
- Chain 1, turn.
- Single crochet in each stitch across.
- Repeat rows 3 and 4 until the scarf or blanket is the desired length.
- Fasten off and weave in the ends.
- For a wider scarf or blanket, chain more stitches at the beginning.
- For a longer scarf or blanket, repeat rows 3 and 4 more times.
- To add a border to the scarf or blanket, chain 1 and single crochet around the edges.
- To make the scarf or blanket reversible, work in half double crochet stitches instead of single crochet stitches.
- For a more textured scarf or blanket, try using a different stitch pattern, such as half double crochet, double crochet, or treble crochet.
- To add stripes to the scarf or blanket, change yarn colors every few rows.
- To make the scarf or blanket more personal, add a monogram or initials.