This is a simple and quick crochet bow pattern that is perfect for beginners. It is made with worsted weight yarn and a G (4.00 mm) crochet hook. The bow is made in two pieces, which are then sewn together. The finished bow measures approximately 4 inches wide and 2 inches tall.
To make the bow, you will need the following materials:
- Worsted weight yarn (about 20 yards)
- G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Make the bow base. Chain 20.
- Single crochet in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across. (19 stitches)
- Chain 1, turn. Single crochet in the first stitch and in each stitch across. (19 stitches)
- Repeat row 3 until the piece measures 2 inches long.
- Fasten off.
- Make the bow loop. Chain 4.
- Single crochet in the second chain from the hook and in each chain across. (3 stitches)
- Fasten off, leaving a long tail.
- Sew the bow base and loop together.
- Tie the long tail of the loop around the center of the bow base.
Your Quick and Easy Crochet Bow is now complete!
Here are some tips for making the bow:
- Use a smooth yarn that will not fray easily.
- Make sure to crochet tightly so that the bow does not collapse.
- If you want a wider or narrower bow, adjust the number of chains in the beginning of the base.
- You can also add a ribbon or other embellishment to the bow.